Format & Call Letters
1079 The Coyote is unique in its approach to its listeners.
1079 The Coyote plays the biggest Country & Classic Rock artists in America today. 1079 The Coyote's music mix is comprised of the best Hot Country with a 20% addition of the best Classic Rock songs. Playing the best music of two mass appeal formats makes 1079 The Coyote a powerful choice for advertisers.
1079 The Coyote targets affluent listeners 25 to 54 years old with a strong core audience of 25 to 54 females.
Great artist, great songs! 1079 The Coyote listeners tune in to hear the biggest Country artists such as Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, Jason Aldean, Eric Church, Darius Rucker, Brothers Osborne, Old Dominion, Chris Young, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Kenny Chesney, Maren Morris, Josh Turner, Carly Pearce, Thomas Rhett, and many more.
The Country Music format year to year continues to remain one of the most popular music formats in America today and one of the best performing formats for advertisers.
1079 The Coyote also plays mainstream Classic Rock artists like, Bon Jovi, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Eagles, Foreigner, Journey, Death Leppard and more are sprinkled throughout the format all day.
1079 The Coyote Country music format is popular at work for listeners.
1079 The Coyote broadcasts to all 13 counties making it a must-buy for advertisers wanting to target all the communities in the area.
1079 The Coyote is proud to have won the "Best Of The Lake" competition for the last 6 years. 1079 The Coyote is the official radio station of Lake Race 2019.
As well, 1079 The Coyote is very proud to have won the Outstanding Commercial Production Award, from the Missouri Broadcasters Association. 1079 The Coyote won in both 2018 and 2019.
The station is comprised of pure entertainment. We provide live announcers that are comedic and timely from 6 AM to 11 PM. Our format is "quick and tight" with a sound that most describes it as a "big city".Fox News headlines run at the top of each hour.
1079 The Coyote allows advertisers to reach a large affluent active consumer group in their prime spending years that can’t be reached with any other station.
1079 The Coyotehas wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: 1079 The Coyote targets Affluent consumers in the 25-54 age group. Most of Country Radio listeners in America fall into the 25-64 age group.
- Over 20% of Country listeners in America are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- Over 16% of Country listeners in America are adults 55 to 64 years old.
- Almost 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- Over 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 25-34 years old.
- Over 15 % of Country listeners in America are adults 65+.
Gender: 1079 The Coyote has more.females listening than males.
Occupation: 1079 The Coyote listeners are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, employed as tradespeople, employed in the sales and service industry and are employed as administrators or clerical staff.
Household Income: 1079 The Coyote listeners have high earning power.
- Over 25% of Country listeners in America have an income of over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Country listeners in America have an income of $50,000 - $74,999.
- Almost 30% of Country listeners in America have an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
Education: 1079 The Coyote listeners are well educated. The majority of 1079 The Coyote listeners have attended or completed college or more.
Investments: 1079 The Coyote targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: 1079 The Coyote attracts listeners who actively participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, hunting, ATVing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
Market your business to thousands of potential new customers each week with 1079 The Coyote.
1079 The Coyote listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
1079 The Coyote targets homeowners. A huge category for these consumers is home improvement.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years:
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
1079 The Coyote is targeted to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
1079 The Coyote Listeners Have Purchasing Power
1079 The Coyote targets affluent consumers with high disposable income.
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skincare products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and woman's shoes and accessories.
1079 The Coyote is committed to delivering the best value for advertisers today delivering an active audience in their prime purchasing years.
Here's Why 1079 The Coyote Targets Women
80% of all (male, female, and child) apparel purchases are made by women.
94% of all home furnishing purchases are controlled by women.
85% of all household spending is controlled by women.
50% of new computers are bought by women.
91% of all real estate purchases are influenced by a woman.
20% of home purchases are made by single women.
85% of all new vehicle purchases are directly influenced by a woman.
92% of packaged goods spending is controlled by women.
52% of all new vehicle purchases are made by women.
70% of travel decisions are made by women.
92% of all vacation travel decisions are influenced by women.
55% of wine purchases are made by women.
45% of all electronics purchases are made by women.
61% of all electronics purchases are influenced by a woman.
90% of women participate in decisions that affect household investment and retirement accounts.
Source: Bridget Brennan, author of Why She Buys and recognized expert on women consumer behaviors and motivations.
Market your business to thousands of consumers each week with 1079 The Coyote.
Programming Sponsorship Opportunities:
- The Secret Sound (KC and the Roundman Show)
- Are you Smarter than our Kids (Crystal and the Bear Show)
- Fox News Report
- Weather Report
- Renegade Radio Sports Report
Get more customers and increase sales with 1079 The Coyote.
Many of 1079 The Coyote listeners:
- Purchased books in the past year.
- Purchased garden supplies in the past year.
- Purchased flowers as a gift in the past year.
- Purchased men's clothing in the past year.
- Purchased men's shoes in the past year.
- Purchased women's clothing in the past year.
- Purchased fine jewelry in the past year.
- Purchased children's clothing in the past year.
- Purchased small appliances in the past year.
- Purchased a vehicle in the past two years.
1079 The Coyote targets listeners with retail purchasing power.
1079 The Coyote Weekday Programming
6 AM-10 AM Crystal and the Bear - a very upbeat show highlighting stories and conversations about today's interests. There is a lot of contesting and interaction with listeners. This is a top-notch show.
We have the Renegade Radio Sports Report every hour from 6:35 AM to 6:35 PM every weekday which covers all professional, collegiate, high school and area sports.
Our sports director, Chris Schneider, is a 30 years sports broadcaster and has worked for ESPN, BBC, and CBS Sports. The reports are 90 seconds in length and feature many actualities.
10 AM - 3 PM The Jamie Turner Show - A 20-year radio veteran that knows more about music over the past 50 years than any other man living today. He can talk about writers, composers, producers, and band members all day. He gives background information that listeners don't know, but love to hear.
3 PM - 6 PM KC and the Roundman - A Heritage Radio Show that spans over 18 years in the Ozarks. It is the most talked-about and awarded show in the state. Lots of laughs and listener interaction.
6 PM - 11 PM Fitz - Quirky, weird and lovable. Stories, jokes, and just...stuff.
1079 The Coyote Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here